Join us this Sunday,
- Morning Worship at 9:50 a.m.
Speaker: Rev. Kimberly Heath
Message Title: “From Life Through Death”
Scripture reference from: John 14 1-6, 18, 19, 27 & Luke 9:21-24; 51 NRSV
- Celebrate Life Evening Worship 5:50 p.m.
Our evening services are a bit more casual. We feature a different speaker each week who shares a life struggle and how God has helped them through it. Communion served weekly. Coffee is always ready too.
Speaker on Feb. 25th is Rev. Stewart Froese. Theme: “Walking in the Dark”
- Celebrate Life – Life Study Group 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
A discussion group which combines the 12 Step recovery processes of AA and the 8 Beatitudes of the Bible. We all have hurts, habits and hang-ups so this group is for everyone! Drop in as you can.
Upcoming Worship service speakers:
- March 4th Rev. Kimberly Heath
- March 11th Rev. Kimberly Heath
- March 18th Guest speaker: Cathie Kelso
- March 25th Palm Sunday Cantata
Join us for our annual mid-week Lent Noon Hour worship service. Every Wednesday during Lent. Worship at 12:10 p.m. followed by light soup lunch at 12:30 p.m. Different speaker each week. (Time for a worship midweek lift, lunch and still time to get back to work! )